New vaporization technology promises to improve the cannabis vaping experience and provide enhanced safety and sustainability measures.
Without question, the cannabis vaping experience has improved dramatically in the last decade. Recent statistics show the demand for cannabis vape cartridges and devices is on the rise.
According to an article from MJBizDaily, data from Headset shows vape cartridge sales in the United States more than doubled from 2018 to 2022. Likewise, survey data from Statista shows that vape pens are the only cannabis consumption method showing an increase in Canada.
Fortunately, technological innovations and ingenious engineers are starting to break the code for a better, safer vape.
DEFINING A QUALITY VAPING EXPERIENCE
For commercial cannabis producers, improving the vaping UX is crucial in producing a quality product, gaining consumer loyalty, and creating brand differentiation. However, ensuring consumer safety, meeting compliance standards, and the device’s environmental impact must also be considered.
While the adage “quality in, quality out” certainly holds true in extract production, regardless of the quality of the cannabis oil, poor vaping technology can ruin the consumer vaping experience. Poor-quality disposable vape pens often run out of battery power before they run out of oil. Many vape cartridges would clog and be rendered useless. Worse, many studies have shown that some components used to make vape cartridges may create heavy metal contamination and expose the consumer to potential hazards.
Luckily for consumers and producers alike, new technology recently introduced by CCELL hopes to solve many of these problems and provide a better vaping experience for everyone.
CCELL EVO: DESIGNED FOR A BETTER VAPING EXPERIENCE
A leader in vaping technology, CCELL recently announced the EVO technology for an upgraded vaping UX that effectively addresses many of the previous concerns regarding cannabis vapes. In a recent press release, Joe S., VP of Product at CCELL, stated, “This breakthrough technology provides smoother and truer-to-plant flavors, larger clouds of vapor, and a higher level of safety to end users.”
The HTE-compatible CCELL EVO ceramic heating technology hopes to improve the consumer vaping experience in five different ways:
- Improving Taste: The improved vaping technology starts with scientifically calculated pore distribution to improve the flavor by up to 34%. The strategic pore distribution allows the EVO to vaporize a broader range of terpenes – something often overlooked by traditional cartridges.
- Producing More Vapor: Consumers prefer bigger clouds and more vapor production. CCELL’s optimized ceramic formulation and improved coil design offer greater thermal efficiency and can produce up to 50% more vapor.
- Consistency: An advanced oxidation-resistant treatment on the heating coil helps improve product consistency by up to 20%.
- Consumer Safety: The CCELL EVO can help reduce the risk to consumers with 57% lower production of harmful byproducts, such as aldehydes and ketones.
- Sustainability: The EVO is cast in aqueous systems requiring a third less processing than other cartridges, which helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions by as much as 35%.
As an industry that has risen from the shadows of a legacy illicit market, newly legalized research and science are helping to uncover the mysteries of cannabis. Technologies, like the EVO from CCELL, are part of the natural evolution of efficient and effective cannabis consumption as the industry adjusts to this new information.