HOW IT WORKS
The AUVS BP 3131 accomplishes disinfection of rapidly moving air using a highly reflective chamber to contain and multiply the flux from high power UV lamps. The size of the chamber is designed to provide adequate dose for a specified airflow volume. Specifically, a given airflow volume along with the size of the chamber defines an airflow velocity in ft/min and a dwell time in the chamber in seconds. This in turn, along with the UV power defines the dose accumulated by a volume of air and the resulting level of disinfection.
- Airborne Viruses are killed, not trapped
- Third-Party testing with aerosolized MRSA and an
- EPA accepted surrogate for SARS-CoV2
- Confirmed kill rates of Up to 99.9992% with a 1-Second Pass.
- In practical use, air will run through the system continuously
- Air going through the HVAC return is retreated
- Low pressure drop makes for easy retrofits into existing HVAC systems
- Performance is continuously monitored
- Low energy costs
- Offers low cost of ownership and operation
- Improved indoor air quality